Friday, March 16, 2007
Journalist covering the business of restaurants and hotels.
Recent blog posts of mine here at Covers
- Restaurants may shut down in protest
- Four Seasons to help you lose weight
- Chez Panisse chef says there's nothing funny about...
- 5% service charge topic of big restaurant meeting
- Chris Yeo may expand to Vegas, once had three stru...
- Women chefs and the 'stainless steel ceiling'
- Correction: THIRD Out the Door in Pacific Heights
- Charles Phan expansion to Pacific Heights now unde...
- Early returns on District: Horrible service, bad d...
- Gordon Biersch founder ditches SF for new restaura...
Recent articles of mine in the San Francisco Business Times
- Chef brings sizzling Las Vegas Burger Bar to S.F. (Feb. 2)
- Aqua to close Pisces restaurant in Burlingame (Web) (Jan. 31)
- S.F. food to go -- to Oakland: Business climate, growth tantalize restaurateurs (Jan. 19)
- Growing appetite for S.F.: Restaurants setting new tables in the city (Dec. 15)
- Hotels run up tab to boost restaurants: Today's special: Hot chefs (Dec. 8)
- Crowne Plaza, Palomar hotels hit sales block: 'The market is coming back' (Dec. 1)