Thursday, November 22, 2007
Journalist covering the business of restaurants and hotels.
Recent blog posts of mine here at Covers
- More than half of SF restaurants open on Thanksgiv...
- Failure of SF grease recycling goes ignored
- Tony Bourdain keeping it real in Fruitvale
- How to give a presentation in a hotel: Step one, a...
- Gary Danko's eunuch orgy
- Your wine bottles are melting the planet, snob
- Desperate scramble for line cooks (and the future ...
- Dlibert creator flails with restaurant in Bay Area...
- City may ban hotel-condo conversions forever, appr...
- Oakland hipster slams restaurant in RECORD TIME, s...
Recent articles of mine in the San Francisco Business Times
- Chef brings sizzling Las Vegas Burger Bar to S.F. (Feb. 2)
- Aqua to close Pisces restaurant in Burlingame (Web) (Jan. 31)
- S.F. food to go -- to Oakland: Business climate, growth tantalize restaurateurs (Jan. 19)
- Growing appetite for S.F.: Restaurants setting new tables in the city (Dec. 15)
- Hotels run up tab to boost restaurants: Today's special: Hot chefs (Dec. 8)
- Crowne Plaza, Palomar hotels hit sales block: 'The market is coming back' (Dec. 1)