Michael Mina also rocking the Millenium
Nice scoop in the Chronicle today, Mina is going in to the Millenium Tower condo project:
- Mina + "his longtime wine director" Rajat Parr
- Named RN74 after Burgundy highway
- spring 2009 opening "at the earliest" (building itself not done until spring 2009)
- 4,700 square feet, with 70 seats in dining room, 60 in bar
- "moderately priced French-American cuisine ... A typical menu will offer five vegetable dishes, five fish, five pork and poultry items, and five meats."
- Mina: "I just want it to be very relaxd."